TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND MAINTENANCE
To ensure you are never alone.
We provide an extensive customer service and maintenance support network for all mechanical requirements on industrial machines, automation and existing systems for third parties.
Our services offered are numerous:
- Renovation orsubstitution of all mechanical, electrics, hydraulics and structural parts to repair worn elements;
- Consultancy on improving the automation of production equipment and automated machinery;
- Complete overhaul of the machine: electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, structural and metal framework of industrial automatic machines either in our workshop or directly at the client’s premises;
- Routine maintenance of all aspects of the machines in compliance with the regulations in force and of their safety;
- Special maintenance following planned and in-depth programming of the various parts of the machine under inspection;
- Disassembling, repairing, replacing and reassembling the various mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and structural parts of a machine.
- Renovation of components up to complete revamping;
- New set-up of the machine’s safety devices in accordance with updated regulations;
- CE re-markings.
PM REVAMPING SERVICE
Revamping an existing industrial machine is often more cost-effective and favourable instead of designing a new machine.
Thanks to the revamping service, PM can renew an old machine and upgrade it, thus ensuring technological limitations are overcome in respect to previous configurations.
After carrying out the necessary inspections on the state of the machine and its technical parameters, the adjustments are carried out from a mechanical, structural, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic point of view, with up-to-date and legally compliant solutions and with CE re-marking if necessary. The intervention is planned together with the client in order to prevent an unduly lengthy shutdown and to resume the production cycle in the shortest possible time.
PM revamping allows the customer to reduce the cost of purchasing a new machine and to make an underperforming machine more efficient, saving twice over.
REVAMPING IN 4 STEPS
Upgrade machines with obsolete technology to more modern technology.
Installation of missing components and rearrangement of safety devices.
Disassemble, overhaul and reassemble of the machinery for efficient repositioning.
Disassemble, overhaul and modify/replace of components, cleaning included.